All I need
I am the next act waiting in the wings
I am an animal trapped in your hot car
I am all the days that you choose to ignore
You are all I need
You are all I need
I am in the middle of your picture
Lying in the reeds
I am a moth who just wants to share your light
I’m just an insect trying to get out of the night
I only stick with you because there are no others
You are all I need
You are all I need
I am in the middle of your picture
Lying in the reeds
It's all wrong
It's all right
It's all right
It's all wrong
It's all right
It's all right
It's all right
Radiohead與 MTV EXIT活動
(End Exploitation and Trafficking;終結剝削以及人口販賣)
合作了一支mv 作品 all I need
由Steve Rogers執導 John Seale 攝影(曾以英倫情人拿下奧斯卡)
影片內容呈現兩名年紀相近的兒童
活在不同世界如何渡過一天的景況
也許Thom 在創作時並不是以這樣的主題來作發揮
但all I need 的歌詞
卻出乎意料的適合
與影像結合 傳遞出強烈的訊息
聯合國屬下的國際勞工組織估計全球計有250萬被非法販運的受害者
他們往往是被誘騙或威迫去從事各式各樣的勞力工作或是色情交易
這些是被我們忽略的事實
一樣的生命 兩樣的世界
而他們需要的 只是我們的關注與支持
更多的訊息可以上
也許搖滾樂還是有改變世界的可能
2008年5月8日 星期四
MTV EXIT with Radiohead
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)


沒有留言:
張貼留言